3Ply Face Masks
Inspirit provides various reusable disposable 3Ply Face Masks to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19 .
- Triple layer spunbound
- Acts as a droplet catcher
- Water Resistant Properties (Locally Manufactured Materials)
A lightweight and easy to breathe, disposable 3 Ply Face Masks, is intended to cover the nose and mouth in order to minimise the incidence of cross infection of airborne infective bacterial agents generated from the respiratory tract, suitable for use in medical, dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments.
disposable 3 ply face mask, features the following:
- An adjustable soft aluminium nose bar allows for ease of moulding onto nose and optimum fit
- 100% Latex free ear band loop prevents irritation and eliminates pressure on the ear
- Hypoallergenic due to the polypropylene synthetic material preventing allergies
- Glass fibre free
- Automatic ultrasonic bonding adds to the cleanliness of the mask
- Lightweight and comfortable to use in humid environments
- A 3 pleat triple layer construction provides stronger support to the mask.
Compliance & Conformity
This mask is a manufactured to EN ISO 13485:2016 requirements and is subject to yearly surveillance. CE approved.
- Style: Blue colour, triple layer (3 Ply) disposable, ear loop type, adjustable dust mask
- Bacterial filtering efficiency: 95%
- Materials: Spun bonded polypropylene non-woven fabric with filter in between
- Specific materials:
- Outer Coverstock – 20 gsm
- Middle Filter Medium – White 25gsm Inner Coverstock – 25gsm
- Loops – Elasticated, polypropylene covered
Packaging, Storage & Obsolescence
Packed as 50 masks in a box and 50 boxes in a carton for shipping. Keep unused masks in their closed box and store in a dry non contaminated area between -15 degrees and 40 degrees Celsius and away from high frequency equipment.
Cleaning & Maintenance
This is a disposable item therefore cleaning and maintenance is not required.
3 years. The expiry date of each item is indicated on box packaging.
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- The blue colored side of the mask will be the front and will face away from you. The white side touches your face.
- Place mask ear loops around each ear.
- Mold the alumium nose bridge to the shape of your nose.
- Pull the bottom of the mask over your mouth and chin.
How to remove a face mask.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask is contaminated. Only touch the ear loop.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask away from your face 3. Throw the mask in the trash. Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.